As we all are planning for our Fourth of July Picnics or Family get together I will be sharing some BBQ recipes to help you out on what to cook.
Southern Potato Salad
2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and diced
7 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
4 Tablespoon of sweet pickle relish
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place eggs in a pan covered with cold water. When the water starts to boil, reduce to a low and simmer uncovered for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cover and let stand for 20 minutes
2. Peel and dice the potatoes into about 1 inch pieces
3. cover them with water and bring them to a boil for about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander
4. let the potatoes cool before mixing so they wont crumble.
5. In a separate bowl, mix the other ingredients together.
6. then add potatoes and mix gently