1 jar pickle slices
1/3 cup flour
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
1. Turn oven broiler on high
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and flour. Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, and pepper together. Mix well.
3. Place panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Dunk each pickle slice into the egg mixture, than dredge it in the panko bread crumbs.
4. Place coated pickles on a rack set above a baking sheet and sprayed with non stick cooking spray. Place pan in the middle rack of the oven. Broil for about 3 minutes on each side.
What goes best with Fried Pickles is some Homemade Ranch so here is a recipe for Homemade Ranch.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup milk
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped (or 1/2 tablespoon dried)
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Whisk the yogurt and milk together until well combined.
2. Whisk in the parsley, following by the remaining seasonings.
3. Store in the fridge in an glass jar for an hour to set before serving.
4. Shake the jar well before using.
5. Will last for at least a week in the fridge (will depend on the best before date on the yogurt)