Stewed Tomatoes, Hamburger and Macaroni
1 large onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
16 oz stewed tomatoes
16 oz water
8 oz elbow macaroni, uncooked
1 salt, to taste
1 black pepper, to taste
1 Parmesan Cheese (optional)
1. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until translucent
2. Brown ground beef and drain
3. Add ground beef, tomatoes, water, raw macaroni, salt and pepper to the onion and garlic mixture.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
5. If desired, top with Parmesan Cheese.
6. Serve with crusty bread and salad.